Text inputs are individual elements that can be combined together to create form experiences on NBUX.
# Text Input
# Text Area
Text areas should be used for longer amounts of information where multiple lines might be needed.
- On touch devices, support specific keyboards for specific input types e.g. numerical keyboards for inputs that require numbers
- Fix width on inputs based on the information required. This helps the user understand what they need to enter
- Labels should be clear and succinct, and always be positioned above the input field
- Text labels should not take up multiple lines. Keep them brief, clear and fully visible
- Avoid designing long forms. If you can't avoid this, separate your forms into different pages or sections on the same page.
|Label type||Font size||Line height||Font weight|